As a self-governing British Crown Dependency, located in the Irish Sea between Great Britain and Ireland, the Isle of Man is an island with a history of financial security and stability, supported by carrier-class connectivity and self-sufficient power generation.
Combining extremely advantageous business and personal taxation rates and world-class communications infrastructure, it’s an ideal location for the provision of hosting services. Well regulated and governed; the island offers many advantages for businesses looking to co-locate, implement a disaster recovery footprint, or establish IT operations.
- Low Tax Jurisdiction and Tier 1 regulated location
- World-class communications infrastructure including “self-healing” connectivity
- Self-Sufficient power backed by connection to third party electricity grid systems
- Local expert dedicated business services for financial and legal support
- Meets highest international standards for the protection of data, formally recognised by EC
- Specifically legislated eGaming Disaster Recovery (DR) jurisdiction, enabling immediate DR co-location provision and activation without specific up-front license provision
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our Isle of Man data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Resilient power supplied by onsite substation, backed up by N+1 generators
- Redundant diverse connectivity options from one megabit to multi-gigabits
- Manned facility, multilevel access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- N+1 Environment systems maintaining consistent temperature and humidity
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24/7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- PCI DSS Co-Location compliant data centre
- Average 7.5 kVA per rack up to 10kVA per rack dual power provision
You can download the Isle Of Man Data Sheet
Just fill out the form below and we will send you an instant download link to the document.