As a self-governing British Crown Dependency, located in the Irish Sea between Great Britain and Ireland, the Isle of Man is an island with a history of financial security and stability, supported by carrier-class connectivity and self-sufficient power generation.
Combining extremely advantageous business and personal taxation rates and world-class communications infrastructure, it’s an ideal location for the provision of hosting services. Well regulated and governed; the island offers many advantages for businesses looking to co-locate, implement a disaster recovery footprint, or establish IT operations.
- Low Tax Jurisdiction and Tier 1 regulated location
- World-class communications infrastructure including “self-healing” connectivity
- Self-Sufficient power backed by connection to third party electricity grid systems
- Local expert dedicated business services for financial and legal support
- Meets highest international standards for the protection of data, formally recognised by EC
- Specifically legislated eGaming Disaster Recovery (DR) jurisdiction, enabling immediate DR co-location provision and activation without specific up-front license provision
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our Isle of Man data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Resilient power supplied by onsite substation, backed up by N+1 generators
- Redundant diverse connectivity options from one megabit to multi-gigabits
- Manned facility, multilevel access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- N+1 Environment systems maintaining consistent temperature and humidity
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24/7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- PCI DSS Co-Location compliant data centre
- Average 7.5 kVA per rack up to 10kVA per rack dual power provision
You can download the Isle Of Man Data Sheet