As a part of our international corporate and product expansion we are looking for qualified, talented and energetic people with experience in the technology sector.
Our Data Centres are uniquely linked to our other operations and this together with our expertise in building and operating Data Centres makes our proposition globally competitive. We know that to keep being the best we need to recruit and retain the best people. Our salary structure, opportunity and development are key components of recruiting the best.
Assistant Accountant – Isle of Man
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join our rapidly expanding Group, headquartered in the Isle of Man.
The Assistant Accountant will assist in the accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts for the group companies. This includes assisting in the maintenance of the general ledger, posting and reconciling of accounting entries and completion of month end procedures in accordance with group procedures.
Other responsibilities include:
- The processing of purchase invoices and expenses to include, coding, matching against purchase orders, obtaining relevant approvals and authorizations for payment.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and resolution of supplier queries.
- Preparation of group bank reconciliation
- Preparation, posting and reconciliation of accruals, prepayments and accrued interest.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a Finance Department
- Experience of accounting software packages (preferably QuickBooks and/or Sage) and excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task and have attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong numeric and interpersonal skills, with an energy and commitment to ensure internal and external customer expectations are met and deadlines adhered to.
Package: a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. References required.
Please apply in writing enclosing a copy of your current CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the advertised role.
If we currently have no specific posts, but this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.