As a part of our international corporate and product expansion we are looking for qualified, talented and energetic people with experience in the technology sector.
Our Data Centres are uniquely linked to our other operations and this together with our expertise in building and operating Data Centres makes our proposition globally competitive. We know that to keep being the best we need to recruit and retain the best people. Our salary structure, opportunity and development are key components of recruiting the best.
Senior Network Analyst – Isle of Man
Continent 8 Technologies is looking for an experienced network analyst to join the Network Operations team in Isle of Man. Working under the direction of the Network Operations Manager, the Senior Network Analyst will have primary responsibility for analysing, designing, installing, troubleshooting and ongoing support of the Continent 8 Technologies Global IP Network in North America, Europe and Asia as well as the corporate networking infrastructure and security.
- Participate in the planning, design, configuration and deployment of company’s highly available network environment, including switches, routers, load balancers, DDoS mitigation devices and other hardware.
- Daily operational maintenance of existing network infrastructure. (mainly Cisco and Juniper)
- Support customers with various network issues
- Monitor system availability and performance to minimize downtime and improve efficiency
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components
- Create and maintain current documentation
- Participate in various information technology projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a network administrator or equivalent Juniper or Cisco certifications (CCIP or equivalent)
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles and infrastructure, and general network management best practices.
- Proven experience with network services and dynamic routing (BGP, HSRP, OSPF, MPLS)
- Familiar with Networking Monitoring and Management Tools (Cacti/rrdtool, MRTG, Nagios)
- Experience with VOIP telephony systems
- Knowledge of Redhat Linux
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
- Strong technical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work under stress is essential
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please apply, attaching a copy of your current CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the advertised role, to email@example.com