One of the most highly connected and primary international business hubs in the World, Continent 8 Technologies’ London facilities benefit from the highest levels of Tier 1 carrier presence and diversified international connections.
Continent 8’s primary location in London is a purpose-built facility in the M25 / M4 corridor within easy reach of London’s business centres and Heathrow Airport. This facility benefits from the highest levels of connectivity and power provision.
- Key Global MPLS breakout location
- Facility supports ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001: 2007, PCI-DSS ISO14001, ISO50001
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our London data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Multiple Tier 1 carrier connections, one of the most highly connected locations in the World, Carrier Neutral Connectivity, over 400 carriers, ISPs and ASPs
- Private backbone network to North America, Paris, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Milan and Malta via layer 3 MPLS network controlled by Continent 8 end to end
- Manned 24x7x365 facility, Biometric and Proximity Card access control with CCTV monitoring
- Fully redundant cooling systems in a minimum N+1 configuration
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24/x7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- Standard Electrical Cabinet Capacity – 5 kVA per cabinet
You can download the London Data Sheet