One of the most highly connected and primary international business hubs in the World, Continent 8 Technologies’ London facilities benefit from the highest levels of Tier 1 carrier presence and diversified international connections.
Continent 8 Technologies’ facility in London is located in the heart of the Docklands area and is ideal for provision of high quality data centre space and connectivity solutions for business of all kinds.
- Key Global MPLS breakout location
- ISO 14001 certified facility
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our London data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Multiple Tier 1 carrier connections, one of the most highly connected locations in the World, Carrier Neutral Connectivity, over 400 carriers, ISPs and ASPs
- Private backbone network to North America, Paris, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Milan and Malta via layer 3 MPLS network controlled by Continent 8 end to end
- Manned facility, multilevel access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- Fully redundant cooling systems in a minimum N+1 configuration
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24/x7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- Average 4 kVA per rack up to 5 kVA per rack dual power provision