Following the introduction of online gaming regulation in the Portuguese market in late 2015, Continent 8 opened a data centre in the city of Lisbon in order for our customers to comply with the new regulations and in turn provide services to their customers.
Continent 8 Technologies’ primary co-location facility in Portugal is located in the Prior Velho district of Lisbon.
- ISO 9001, 14001, 20000, 23301 and 27001 certified facility
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our Lisbon data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Private backbone network to North and South America, London, Paris, Dublin, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Malta via layer 3 MPLS network controlled by Continent 8 end to end
- Manned facility, multilevel access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- Fully redundant cooling systems in a minimum N+1 configuration
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24 x 7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- Average 3.5 kVA per rack up to 5 kVA per rack dual power provision
You can download the Lisbon Data Sheet
Just fill out the form below and we will send you an instant download link to the document.