Following the introduction of online gaming regulation in the Portuguese market in late 2015, Continent 8 opened a data centre in the city of Lisbon in order for our customers to comply with the new regulations and in turn provide services to their customers.
Continent 8 Technologies’ primary co-location facility in Portugal is located in the Prior Velho district of Lisbon.
- ISO 9001, 14001, 20000, 23301 and 27001 certified facility
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our Lisbon data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Private backbone network to North and South America, London, Paris, Dublin, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Malta via layer 3 MPLS network controlled by Continent 8 end to end
- Manned facility, multilevel access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- Fully redundant cooling systems in a minimum N+1 configuration
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24 x 7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- Average 3.5 kVA per rack up to 5 kVA per rack dual power provision