Uniquely housed 500 meters deep within the Rock of Gibraltar itself, this Continent 8 owned, ex-United Kingdom Ministry of Defence (MoD), facility is the most secure and well equipped Hosting centre in the jurisdiction, and the only truly above sea level option available on the peninsula.
Gibraltar is a British overseas territory located on the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula at the entrance of the Mediterranean; Under the Gibraltar constitution of 2006, Gibraltar governs its own affairs, though some powers, such as defence and foreign relations, remain the responsibility of the UK Government.
- Quality low-tax jurisdiction with a profit oriented capital base at low levels of corporate tax, all in a stable currency with few restrictions in moving capital or repatriating dividends
- A legal system modelled on the English structure contributes to making Gibraltar the duly regulated, globally acclaimed jurisdiction it is today
- Start-up incentives, including a start-up rate of 10% applicable to any new businesses established in Gibraltar after 1 July 2009
- A stable political and economic environment, benefiting from EU membership.
- One of Europe’s most advanced fibre-optic communications networks, offering quality solutions for businesses
- A harmonious, multicultural and English-speaking environment, as favoured by most international businesses, providing pivotal access to regional markets in Mediterranean Europe and North Africa (the majority of people in Gibraltar are at least bilingual)
- Classified as a developing country, Gibraltar is entitled to preferential trade tariffs under the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP)
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our Gibraltar data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Fire rating well in excess of normal Local Authority and Fire Protection requirements
- 2 independent HV feeds directly from the Defence power station which is located 200m from the tunnel entrance
- 2 substations onsite that provide 1.5 MVA of LV power exclusively for the use of the facility
- Redundant diverse connectivity options from one megabit to multi-gigabits
- Manned facility, multilevel (Including Biometric) access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- N+1 Environment systems maintaining consistent temperature and humidity
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24/7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- Up to 5 kVA per rack dual power provision
You can download the Gibraltar Data Sheet
Just fill out the form below and we will send you an instant download link to the document.