Continent 8 opened the Dublin location to provide a greater value offering to customers for services to Europe and beyond. Enabling separation of services whilst maintaining connectivity via our MPLS backbone, the Dublin location provides a perfect front-end or disaster recovery proposition to both existing customers and future partners.
Continent 8 Technologies’ location in Dublin is a purpose-built facility in Ballycoolin business Park, benefitting from the highest levels of connectivity and power provision in this high-tech region.
- Home to High-Tech industries, benefitting from considerable investment in infrastructure
- Scalable facilities, enabling separation of tier value
- Great value co-location and disaster recovery location
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our Dublin data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Multiple Tier 1 carrier connections
- Diversified multi-gig-E Paths between sites
- Private backbone network to North America, London, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Milan and Malta via layer 3 MPLS network controlled by Continent 8 end to end
- Manned facility, multilevel, including biometric, access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- Fully redundant cooling systems in a minimum N+1 configuration
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24/7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- Average 3.2 kVA per rack up to 8 kVA per rack dual power provision
You can download the Dublin Data Sheet
Just fill out the form below and we will send you an instant download link to the document.