Continent 8 opened the Dublin location to provide a greater value offering to customers for services to Europe and beyond. Enabling separation of services whilst maintaining connectivity via our MPLS backbone, the Dublin location provides a perfect front-end or disaster recovery proposition to both existing customers and future partners.
Continent 8 Technologies’ location in Dublin is a purpose-built facility in Ballycoolin business Park, benefitting from the highest levels of connectivity and power provision in this high-tech region.
- Home to High-Tech industries, benefitting from considerable investment in infrastructure
- Scalable facilities, enabling separation of tier value
- Great value co-location and disaster recovery location
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our Dublin data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Multiple Tier 1 carrier connections
- Diversified multi-gig-E Paths between sites
- Private backbone network to North America, London, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Milan and Malta via layer 3 MPLS network controlled by Continent 8 end to end
- Manned facility, multilevel, including biometric, access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- Fully redundant cooling systems in a minimum N+1 configuration
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24/7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- Average 3.2 kVA per rack up to 8 kVA per rack dual power provision
You can download the Dublin Data Sheet